N° SIRET : 50164232600059
62 bis avenue Parmentier
Tél. : + 33 (0) 1 48 07 50 34
CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE WEB HOSTING
BLOOM’s website www.bloomassociation.org is hosted at OVH.
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Code APE 2620Z
VAT N°: FR 22 424 761 419
Head office: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
COPYRIGHTS, REPRODUCTION RIGHTS, TRADEMARK RIGHTS
This entire site is subject to French legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved for all elements of this website (texts, photography, illustrations, logos, files available for downloading, database appearing on the site, video or sound clips, graphic charter, general structure of the site, etc.).
Request for authorisation to reproduce the logo
If you need to use the BLOOM logo for your communication, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request for permission to reproduce contents
Any partial or complete copy on paper or in electronic form of the pages of the BLOOM site must be declared to the association at email@example.com.
Unless otherwise stated, all photographs on the site are the property of BLOOM or their authors.
- ‘Public money destroys the ocean’ campaign
- Profile picture of Luis Planas: cropped from https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fichier:Luis_Planas_Puchades_2012_(cropped).jpg
- Profile picture of Didier Guillaume: cropped from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Offdg_(cropped).jpg?uselang=fr
- Profile picture of Teresa Bellanova: cropped from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Teresa_Bellanova_datisenato_2018.jpg
- Profile picture of Julia Klöckner: cropped from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Pressebild_julia_kloeckner_hoch.jpg
- Profile picture of Ricardo Serrão Santos: https://www.europarl.europa.eu/meps/fr/124741/RICARDO_SERRAO+SANTOS/history/8
- Profile picture of Jennie Nilsson: cropped from https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fichier:Jennie_Nilsson_in_2019.jpg
- Profile picture of Mogens Jensen: cropped from https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fichier:Mogens_Jensen_(S)_Danmark.jpg
- Profile picture of Jari Leppä: cropped from https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiedosto:Jari_Lepp%C3%A4_3_2020.jpg
- Profile picture of Aleksandra Pivec: cropped from https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fichier:Aleksandra_Pivec-za_splet.jpg
- Profile picture of Marek Gróbarczyk: cropped from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gr%C3%B3barczyk_Marek.JPG
- Profile picture of Elisabeth Köstinger: cropped from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:2020_Elisabeth_K%C3%B6stinger_Ministerrat_am_8.1.2020_(49351371016)_(cropped)_(cropped).jpg
- Profile picture of Carola Schouten: cropped from https://www.flickr.com/photos/g20argentina/28789146867
- Profile picture of Anton Refalo: cropped from https://www.flickr.com/photos/cpmr/33031326790/
- Profile picture of István Nagy: cropped from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Nagy_Istv%C3%A1n_(agr%C3%A1rm%C3%A9rn%C3%B6k).jpg
- Profile picture of Romain Schneider: cropped from https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fichier:Romain_Schneider_2017-03-18.jpg
- Profile picture of Kaspars Gerhards: cropped from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kaspars_Gerhards_VARAM.jpg
- Profile picture of Mavroudis Voridis: cropped from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mr._Mavroudis_Voridis,_OSCE_PA_Autumn_Meeting,_Marrakech,_4_Oct._2019_(48848494886)_(cropped).jpg
- Profile picture of Michael Creed: cropped from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Informal_meeting_of_ministers_for_agriculture_and_fisheries_(iAGRIFISH)._Arrivals_Michael_Creed_(36641493840).jpg
- Profile picture of Miroslav Toman: cropped from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Miroslav_Toman_2013.JPG
- Profile picture of Hilde Crevits: cropped from https://mg.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sary:Hilde_crevits-1445144080.jpg
- Profile picture of Virginijus Sinkevičius: cropped from https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fichier:VSinkevicius_LOU.png
- Profile picture of Phil Hogan: cropped from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Hearings_Phil_Hogan_(Ireland)_-_Trade_(48822651836)_(cropped).jpg
- Profile picture of Frans Timmermans: cropped from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:(Frans_Timmermans)_Hearing_of_Frans_Timmermans_(the_Netherlands)_-_Executive_Vice_President-Designate_-_European_Green_Deal_(48866429362)_(cropped).jpg
- Profile picture of Charlina Vitcheva: cropped from https://www.flickr.com/photos/eu2018bg/40857843670
- Profile picture of Lars Danielsson: cropped from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Lars_Danielsson.JPG
- Profile picture of Marja Rislakki: cropped from https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fichier:Marja_Rislakki_(cropped).jpg
- Profile picture of Iztok Jarc: cropped from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Iztok_Jarc_2012.jpg
- Profile picture of Nuno Brito: cropped from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Foreign_Affairs_Council_(Trade)_%E2%80%93_informal_meeting_of_trade_ministers_2016-09-23_(29243863453).jpg
- Profile picture of Andrzej Sadoś: cropped from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Andrzej_Sado%C5%9B.jpg
- Profile picture of Nikolaus Marschik: cropped from https://www.flickr.com/photos/minoritenplatz8/44673049801
- Profile picture of Robert de Groot: cropped from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:HANDSHAKE_2016-07-25_Informal_Meeting_of_Ministers_and_State_Secretaries_for_European_Affairs_(Informal_GAC)_(28458171231).jpg
- Profile picture of Sanita Pavļuta-Deslandes: cropped from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:V.Dombrovskis_Par%C4%ABz%C4%93_tiekas_ar_uz%C5%86%C4%93m%C4%93ju_apvien%C4%ABbu_MEDEF_(8662888276).jpg
- Profile picture of Maurizio Massari: cropped from https://www.flickr.com/photos/avramopoulos/34781137663
- Profile picture of Pablo García-Berdoy: cropped from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Dinar_Cambra_amb_l%E2%80%99ambaixador_representant_permanent_d%E2%80%99Espanya_davant_la_UE,_Pablo_Garc%C3%ADa-Berdoy_02_(cropped).jpg
- Profile picture of Thomas Hanney: cropped from https://www.flickr.com/photos/ctbto/32343371516
- Profile picture of Dimiter Tzantchev: cropped from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Dimiter_Tzantchev.jpg
- Profile picture of Willem van de Voorde: cropped from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:HAND_SHAKE_2016-07-12_(27645494434).jpg
Creation of links to the website
The setting up of a hypertext link pointing to the content of the site is authorised, subject to mentioning the source with the hypertext link pointing to the content of the site.
The information used must only be used for personal, associative or professional purposes. Any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded.
Warning! This authorization does not apply to websites disseminating information of a controversial, pornographic, xenophobic nature or which may, to a greater extent, affect the sensitivity of the greatest number of people.
Disclaimer of liability
While we have made every effort to ensure the reliability of the information contained on this website, the BLOOM association cannot accept any liability for errors, omissions, or for the results that may be obtained from the use of this information.
The BLOOM association is only bound by an obligation of means concerning the information it makes available to persons accessing its website.
Furthermore, the use of hypertext links may lead your consultation of our site to other servers, servers over which the BLOOM association has no control.
BLOOM may update this policy over time but only if we see a way to reinforce your data protection, so you should check this page from time to time to see how BLOOM is working towards the increased security of your personal information.
BLOOM’s private policy has been effective from May 21st, 2018. But in effect, we have always followed the rules that the European legislation has now required all to formalize, so for you, nothing changes.
By giving us your consent, you retain the right of rectification, the right to oblivion and/or the right to the deletion of your personal data.
The information you provide via various forms (newsletter subscription, petition signature, membership, donation, contact form, etc.) are subject to computer processing. They are only consulted by BLOOM’s employees who are in charge of addressing your request or following up on your action (donation forms for example).
The data we collect:
- Your profile information. In order to identify you, we may ask you to enter your surname, first name, civility, your e-mail and postal address and telephone number.
All our data files comply with the French and European legislations.
No personal information is collected without your knowledge.
OUR UNSUBSCRIBE POLICY
We use the email address you provided to send you information. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe and no longer receive emails, clear unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rest assured that cookies do NOT gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
BLOOM uses Google Analytics to measure the audience of our website. By providing us with anonymous data, we can know the use and performance of our site and improve it.
Google AdWords Express
BLOOM uses Google Adwords Express to promote our organisation and our projects through targeted advertising by Google for Internet users.
What if you do not want cookies installed?
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can block some or all cookies or delete those that have already been installed at any time. However, bear in mind that it may make your visit on our pages less pleasant.
To block cookies, you must change your browser settings. To know how to proceed, consult the sites linked below according to your type of browser: Firefox – Chrome – Explorer – Safari – Opera.
For more information on this process, visit the links below.
- Google : http://www.google.fr/privacy_ads.html
- NAI : http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The information you share with us is strictly meant for the use of our organisation and is in no way transmitted to third parties.
BLOOM may process your personal information:
(a) for the purpose of providing you with the information you have requested (in particular our Newsletter, information on our activities, calls for mobilization or donations).
(b) for the purpose of collecting information enabling us to improve our Site, our products and services (e.g. by means of cookies); and/or
(c) for the purpose of sending you your tax receipt.
CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
BLOOM keeps your data in databases hosted on our server located at 62 bis avenue Parmentier, 75011 Paris, France.
BLOOM keeps your personal data for a period of one year, unless you request deletion before the end of the 12th month.
If you have any questions, you can contact us directly by email at email@example.com or by post at: Association BLOOM, 62 bis avenue Parmentier, 75011 Paris, France.