We have already sent 6076 emails to the 147 MEPs!
You are a Member of the European Parliament?
1. Take a public stance on the forthcoming European Maritime and Fisheries Fund
1. Allocate at least 25% of this fund to the protection and restoration of marine ecosystems;
2. Set aside at least 25% of this fund for the control and management of fisheries, as well as for data collection;
3. Reject amendments that would weaken the definition of small-scale coastal fisheries;
4. Reject aid for the construction and modernization of fishing vessels, including in the outermost regions (overseas);
5. Support ambitious measures to establish real traceability of European fisheries subsidies;
6. Reject public aid for permanent and extraordinary cessation of fishing activities.
2. Report your publication
Use the following form to report your tweet, publication or press release so as to formalize your public position.I report my publication